Friday, June 29, 2012

Vid: Awkward Black Girl: Essence Feature in August 2012 Issue



I was introduced to the The Mis-Adventures Of Awkward Black Girl when I reconnected with my long time BFF Ash. We sat in my car the first day we reconnected after we had dinner and a few drinks.  She made me watch the WHOLE season.... Needless to say I was hooked.

I was excited to see that that Season 2 had a big name feature Pharrell.  How cool is that?  New season aired June 14th 2012. Go check em out!



Issa Rae from Awkward Black Girl is featured in the August Issue of Essence which hits stands in July. Nia Long and her kids will be on the cover of this issue. This awkward girl movement is obviously going places. And it goes to show there is an "Awkward Black Girl" in all of us. 






Via: Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment